Happy weekend everyone!
In between packing and laundry this week, I managed to get in a little bit of time to work on a piece for Paint Party Friday
I sketched some designs on fabric and started painting the flowers with watercolor pencils.
Then I used 6 strands of embroidery floss to split stitch around the flowers.
I painted the leaves with acrylic paints, added the burlap scraps and sewed around the edges.
It's looking like it might be a good cover for a journal, I haven't decided yet.
I'll probably add some more beads too.
Finally, in my last post I mentioned I was working on my first 3/4 face.
Here's a little peek of the sketch in my moleskin journal.
Not sure I have all the dimensions correct, but I think I'll work with it and maybe my next attempt will be better.
Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to check out some of the other entries for